This is the static page for the Virtual Preparatory Workshop for the Mathematical Panorama lectures of Gabai. Most of the activity will be centered in the Google+ page (which is publicly viewable). Please visit the site if you are interested - activity will begin once there are a few visitors.
Here is a list of references from Gabai.
- Scott, Subgroups of surface groups are almost geometric
- Sageev, Ends of group pairs and non-positively curved cube complexes
- Bergeron-Wise, A boundary criterion for cubulation
- Haglund-Wise, Special Cube Complexes
- Kahn - Markovic, Immersing almost geodesic surfaces in closed hyperbolic 3-manifolds.
- Wise, NSF-CBMS Lecture Notes
- Agol, The virtual Haken Conjecture