Most of my research has been in low-dimensional topology and related areas such as geometric
group theory and Riemannian geometry. More recently, the main focus of my work has been automated theorem proving.
A snapshot of this activity is in the repository
Online Expositions and Demos
- Automating Mathematics? student colloquium at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
- Automating Mathematics: PolyMath, Type Theory and Learning (video) , lecture at the Summer School for Undergraduates, CSA, IISc, 2018.
- Homogeneous Length functions on Groups : a PolyMath adventure, lectures at Ashok University and NEHU, Shillong.
- Automating Mathematics? lecture at Samose Seminar, NCBS, Bangalore.
- Limits of Reason , lecture in a course.
- Homotopy Type Theory, lecture at Chennai Mathematics Institute.
- Can computers conquer mathematics? Another lecture mostly on Homotopy type theory.
For a general scientific audience.
- AppyBirday: A program to recognise indian birds (written in Dart with a scala-play backend).
- A quiz
and another quiz conducted by me and my wife Ulka.